What is CJC-1295 DAC
CJC-1295 with DAC is referred to the peptides class, stimulating the body’s own production of growth hormone, which, unlike its
counterpart CJC-1295 (GRF 1-29), has a much longer half-life in the blood, lasting up to two weeks. In concordance with
a number of laboratory studies, the peptide allows binding CJC-1295 DAC albumin, plasma proteins, which is leading to an
increased effect, largely due to the impact of lysine bound with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC). A modified CJC 1295 (GRF 1-29)
offers a 30 minutes half-life while DAC CJC-1295 builds a 6-8 days effect, which is ideal for 2 times per week injections.
Clinical trials demonstrated a considerable increase of growth hormone plasma levels in 2-10 times with a duration of 6
days, as well as IGF-1 concentration increase in 1.5-3 times with an impressive duration of 9-11 days after the initial
injection. By efficiency the preparation is equal to the cycle of growth hormone of 15 IU/day, boasting a truly democratic
CJC-1295 DAC Results
Scientific researchers confirm that the properties of CJC-1295 DAC offer a similar growth hormone impact:
- the peptide provides a dramatic increase in the strength and endurance;
- a tangible and progressive muscle growth is achieved;
- body fat level is decreased, particularly in the abdominal cavity;
- the modified product affects the quality of the skin in a positive way, smoothes wrinkles and provides elasticity;
- the peptide increases the density of the bone structure of the human body;
- a noteworthy ligaments and joints strengthening is achieved; more rapid recovery after injuries and intense exercises takes
- a correct dosage provides a favourable effect on sleep and overall mental state.
CJC-1295 DAC dosage
To maintain optimum concentration it is necessary to carry out injections 2 times per week (since by the fifth day it falls
to ineffective). The recommended dosage equals 1000-2000mcg, 2 times a week. The optimal cjc-1295 dac cycle duration
is 8-12 weeks, followed by a 2-week break. To prevent age-related changes (40+), only one injection of 1 time per week (at
bedtime). It is advisable to combine this peptide with GHRP-2, GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin so the to triple the result and achieve a synergistic effect.